The Royalton Fieldhouse consists of a 28,000 sq foot building with a 30 foot ceiling and a brand new, 190′ x 110′ synthetic turf field. (in response to the recent media concerning the use of Synthetic Turf, please read the Synthetic Turf Council’s response ) the turf provides enough space for a full-sized baseball or softball diamond which can be quickly converted to a large indoor field for soccer, lacrosse, rugby, and similar sports.
There is also a Mini Arena 50’x15′ complete with side boards and turf. Our Little Tikes train in this area. It is also rentable to the general public.
Within the facility’s main field are two baseball/softball pitching lanes. These lanes are only rentable to teams practicing on the main field.
Individual use lane or cage rental is not available
Live hitting on the main field is not allowed, except U8 & U10 ages.
Outside, there are more than 50 parking spaces in a spacious and well-lit parking lot.
- Indoor Leagues for soccer, flag football, and lacrosse
- Team practice packages for baseball, fast-pitch and slow-pitch softball, soccer, lacrosse, or any other ‘turf-based’ sport such as volleyball, Frisbee, and Corn Hole
- Intact-team, small group, and individual sport-specific instruction
- General and sport-specific strength and conditioning training
- All under cover from the weather